woensdag 10 juli 2013

Books get publisher


First published in Dutch 20-8-2012

Over and over again I hear the words of M.Even more fun than writing, is to find your book in the bookstore’.


So I decided to do my best to get it published. But I need your help too.

I already made my first preparations. 
You can find me on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and I blog in Dutch and nowadays also in English. 
I hardly have any followers. So this is for you: tweeter, blogger, facebooker, entrepeneur all over the world, retweet me, like me, send me to all those people you think be helpful for me to get my books published. And of course to all those people that might love to read my blogs and later on my books.

So: Give ‘Dangerous Cupcakes/ Cupcakes en een koffer’ its well deserved place in the bookstore.

Do you love in books:
  • a combination of love, excitement and unexpected events
  • to get moved,
  • to be so curious about the next that you bite your nails
  • to laugh out loud
  • that you hardly can stop reading

Then ‘Dangerous Cupcakes/ Cupcakes en een koffer’  is the right book for you!

A lovely Chicklit (modern love story) mixed with an exciting detective.

Are you an agent or publisher  with experience in
  • (Inter)national publishing
  • Filmrights


Do you think the books of Yara March  should get published? And can you help me with it?

Available:

Dangerous Cupcakes  / Cupcakes en een koffer :
in Dutch
Times new roman 12, 
85.448 words,
 168 A4 pages

When four girlfriends takes a holiday, they can't even suspect that soon their lives will be upside down. Two of them find their Mr. Big. Before that, however, they are the victim of a burglary, they are shot at and as icing on the cake one of the four gets kidnapped. Even the police need two deaths before they know what is going on.

Tango met een knal

In Dutch
Times new roman 12
86.532 words
122 A4 pages

Carry-Ann loves dancing. Especially a passionate Tango. When her sister, who lives in Argentina, needs her help, she doesn't hesitate. She goes.

She doesn't believe in the big love. But somewhere deep in her heart she is romantic. So maybe... But not in Argentina. She doesn't want to make the same mistake as her sister. It proves to be hard as the neighbours are two handsome brothers. Both divine dancers of the tango.

Love is not the only danger she meets. Arson attack, sabotage, explosions, murder, love and cheating are the ingredients for the extreme explosive situation where she ends up in. Suddenly her life is in great danger.



‘Geknipt voor haar’


Aproxiate available (± September 2013)

My third book is a sequel of the first. You meet the four girlfriends again. Just like a new mr. Big and a serial killer..... 

Are you curious about the books and do you know somebody who can get it published, let me know! yara@yaramarch.com (or sent this request to others)

I got a lot of tips over selfpublishing books as well as e-books. 

Tips about 
  • correctors 
  • designers 
  • (free) websites
  • PR 
  • translators  
  • everything I need to know about selfpublishing 

Weconomy

  • Do you believe just as I do that there will be a lot of readers who enjoy reading my books?
  • Do you believe in your own product (booktrailer, design, corrector, translator and so on)
  • Will you co-invest in my book by investing your expertise? (payment in part of the results)
Are you an entrepeneur and/or:
  • Do you reach the same group of women (modern timeless 20+) as I do with my books? I give you my first book for free, if you use your publishing activities (for example advertising in illustrations and other media and if you take the costs for making the book ready to publish
  • Do you want to (pre)order my book x-times as relation- or christmasgift?
  • Do you like to sponsor a part of the release costs of my book(s). You will be named in the book.
  • Will you be co-entrepeneur in publishing my book(s)

Please feel free to contact me: yara@yaramarch.com

Do you want to know how it is going on with Yara March and her books? Stay with her by reading her blogs on: yaramarch.blogspot.com

I tweet on @YaraMarch.1 in English and @YaraMarch  in Dutch and I am on linkedin and facebook.
I am still learning publicity so wait for pinterest

Till the next blog.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten